Binance Customer Support Phone Number
Binance is China based Digital Cryptocurrency and an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies. It is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and comes in top 20 lists by volume of trading. It is compatible with various operating system like iOS, Android, Web, We Chat, Html5 and PC client etc.
Currently Binance supports around 50 coins and tokens such as EOS, Neo, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Stratis, Iota, OmiseGO, and Walton. It offers easy buying or selling of currencies after the account is setup. Setting up an account and depositing a money are free. You need to pay exchange fees while selling and buying the currencies.
Some Common Binance Support Issues:-
- Problems with a Bitcoin transaction.
- Can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to retrieve the local bitcoins password.
- Account is hacked
- Problem to create an account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Two Factor Authentication problem.
- Unable to delete/disable Binance account.
- Identity verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Puzzle captcha doesn’t work.
- Unable to withdraw forked coins.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Issues with my Binance app on IOS like laggy, gets stuck.
Binance does not have a phone number. You have to search on the forums or find them on business support sites for customer service help. Get immediate help and support for Binance, call toll free USA +1-888-583-4008. The number takes less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers. Call us now for live support from your PC.